Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lost of Income T_T

duh..what a wonderful day..
okiez..let's talk about today..
first..i got late to sch..ya..as usual...
*my son xiao le keep scolding me that mu chen always late la~~

hmmxx..i didnt mean to late..but i always sleep so late..XD..
i think i have to change..stop sleeping so late without reason..somemore emo infront of the pc..and doing nothing..i guess im scolding myself..XD..what a cute girl..haha~

okiez,the 2nd thing i wanna mention is..
i just receive sms from my nokia agent that woke me up in the contract 's class..
what a stupid message...i cant even concern my study after read it..
"we are over budget for the part timer so we have to stop the project for a while and i wanna take back the n5800..."
T_T...what a good news..i lost my job~~~~~ahh~~~
no money...no shopping...
well well..shopping not reali important..
im thiking about earn money for study..now..it's have a little bit suffer..T_T..we should cry together~~
i wanna cry..that i have to gave back them the cellphone..wuwuuw....i love 5800 dy...how can u take it away after it come in to my heart..and stay deeply~~okiez=.=
should i buy 1 more news for own use?yes~!!im think of it..earn money lo...lolz...
no free lunch for you in this world..but i have to save money for study..
erm...gambateh ya..hope that many ppl send event job for you..and you suddenly get rich..~wakkaa~~


after my school,the 1st thing i come back to do..is facing to the computer..and start my seeking job mission~
since how long i never open the part time job's web..sigh..what a poor life...
u know..im...lazi~~XD..
even lazi in send the resume..haha..

anywhere..im hapi that i just receive a sms from some company..duno who izit..sent too much...
call me interview tommorrow..great....interview again=.=....
gambateh~~!!

baby~!!start our freelancer's life again~!!!
ladies~~~please start your engine~~

No comments: