Wednesday, December 23, 2009

ROADSHOW at MOS

Another working day...1day only~~XD..
tis is a simple job..from 8 to 12...infront of d MOS..stand thr n take picture..
i n my bestie Eki are working together ...i love d feel we working together..ateast i got ppl tat can complain to...ling~my leg are veri pain wif d high heel..haha..
c..bside us all are Lotus car show...omg..it's so attractive..i hope i can get 1~naH~~dream la...

tis is one of d design tat i love.. we chg our clothes in d toilet..can u blief it..?we use half an hour to chg...haha..ofcoz my agent are kep calling us to go out le..XD..dun angry nehxx...
a purple dress tat thy provide to us...
after around 11..all ppl are go inside d mos...thr r a function inside wif d show too..
we get d free ticket to go in after work..
oyeah..wat's a great job..geehehe...
okiez..as usual..jz our clothes again..n take pic again...mami..we love d toilet..? c my hand..thre is a painting tattoo tat my agent wan mi to hav it...to show to others@@...she say attractive..do u think so..?

okiez..altot jz few hour 4 d work..but i feel dam tired wif my leg..cant u imaging wearing a 4 inch high heel...stand thr for few hours...done...i ned sum rest...wif steak..yummi~~

my b cum n fetch mii n bring mii to Station 1...it's veri yummi wif d lamb chop..nice to hav a try..it's cost rm16 sumthing only...

n sure wif my favourite vanila blended...station 1 use vanila ice cream to make d blended..it's delicious for mii...hehe..kiez la..ned to hav a rest..dear leg...im sori to u..why i love to wear high heel..why im not175..hahaha.

nvm..I LOVE HIGH HEEL~~


No comments: