Saturday, December 12, 2009

HOUSE GATHERING PARTY

my nephew bday..so thy decide to hav a home party..
oyeah..steamboat..c all those kawaii kids..all r my cousin..XD..wow..many foods..eat till so full...sumore got bbq thr...wow~~i love home party..
d feel that a big family gather together..
tis isd cake...omg..why d mickey mouse broke le..haha..
it's a veri yummi strawberi cake..omg..i love cake..i ate alot..shh~~fat le..



after d house party...

my family go to johor the next day..we going to singapore to hav a trip..XD..

b4 tat...we try d delicious food at johor..my relatives brg us to d nearest foodcourt to hav our dinner..c thy are so concern in eating..hehe..my dad order 1 擂茶..it's so dam yummi..i fall in love to it...back to KL..i muz find whr got sell tis food..yummi~~

well..tis d 1st time i ate tis..omg...i ask my mum..wat izit?!can eat?izit sum of eggs..?

haha..sound like im so kampung..never eat tis b4..but it's reali yummi la..

thy call tis..passion fruit..okiez= =im c2p..

since thy say tis thing can make u look more pretty..ofcoz..i eat finish it...*with a fast speed- -

No comments: