Saturday, June 27, 2009

Wasting dayz.boring chatz~~

Hmmxx..
today my parents all go out 4 my relatives open house party...
but since im a teenager..i should do sumthg teen to d..so..i choose to stay at home..

wat a boring dayz..
i jz kep watching ...staring my pc monitor..

im so hapi..
coz i do sumthg veri special..
i make a cake 4 sum1 special^^
cheese cake..

hmmxx..i had try d taste...
VERI YUMMI
well..not i praising myslf la..
altot d cake is jz abit keras..abit cheesy..abit too sweet..

but d conclusion is nice wat..(iziit..?)
arg..is nice!!
to make tis cake i waste a lot of time le..

well...tis not d 1st time i diy le..hehe~~
stil rmb i make 2 bear bear b4..
to my lovely~~






make a bottle to sum1..


hmmxx..sound like i kep promoting myself..hahaha..
nvm..i lub to diy..sound gud...n romance too..^@^

hmmxx...wait d cake complete..i wil post up d foto..
keke~~
now all b d secret..
coz d sumbody duno nehxx~~

okiez...i feel like boring too..duno why wanna write tis blog..
haha...

stop writing here le..go c my cake 1st..
post d cake soon^@^

No comments: