Sunday, September 4, 2011

Snow


Got a bad mood right now..
is like..many things bothering me..

i got myself lost..
Treating people good is never a way to get people good to you..
never dy, things change..

Suffer..i can't ask..suffer i can't tell..
try to be nice, but no..get nothing..people don't like weak person..
so, we start to pretend like a unknown person..smiling..but duno why..
I wanna ask..why?
i admit i'm weak..i admit im not happy,i'm not happy why i hate by others..just because i'm weak...
because i get hurt..a simple reason...i don't want to act like i'm happy..but there is no way to go...
if i continue to weak..people hate me..people don't like me...
they rather to choose the one who hurt me..because they are smiling..they got no hurt at all..
so i have to start my journey..start to pretend someone..but not myself..

Keep telling myself..got to be me...not others..
Smile when you want to..hate when you need to..

but i'm sad..
i saw someone which is my best friend before..
hate me...because i'm weak...
i got heart..it'll pain..
why..i wanna ask...is it our relationship is so weak..
i know..i never your best before..
but, i'm hurt..when i heard...you misunderstanding me..
but i can't say anythings...accept it..but not debate it..

Sorry my friends..those who support me..
i know i did something wrong again..
but,i'm sorry..

On this moment..
I wish to cry..
Even the one i choose to trust...she never feel it..i'm lost now...

Where should i go..where should i rest..
We should not mind how others think about you..
Be yourself..is enough..
but when someone you mind... misunderstanding you,don't even wanna care you..
How can the heart..not pain..not hurt...not lost...?

How should i do now.......
Snow...
Cold...white enough..Lost...




No comments: