Monday, November 23, 2009

不知什么名字的帖子

aloha my little blog..since i got long time no update my blog..
so i decide to update it today...all happen around december~!!yes mad..no listen wrg~~ALL~~..
sori ya..im kinda gud mood today..tat's why abit siao..dun blame mii guys..XD..

let c...refers to my memory...wat should i write on tis post...
oyaoya...a sweet story..
hmmxx..it should start like tis..
once upon a time..a Q twins...i mention it..is a VERI CUTE twins..
thy go Times Square to hav their date..&^%*&(..
kiez la..since i promise my sis to brg her out if she got pass in d exam=.=wat a poor thing..pass...sigh..

tis is where we are..in neway k box..XD...toilet...nehxx..izit we so kawaii..@@...hahahaha

wholde table of food@@..ahhahah~~but seriously...neway's food is kinda yummi...if vs wif greenbox..hahaha..

tis call..duno wat le..but d wedges n d spicy taufu is kinda yummi..



tis is wat my sis order..cheezy chicken rice...yummi~~i love it..





d ice cream tat i brg my sis to eat..c...it's choc flavour n...mango flavour..sure..it's yummi~!!



no calories..no fat..jz yummi~~

look at her...kawaii nehxx~~


brg her to kenny roaster..
wah...c..she eat so many...
since im ful enuf..tat why i didnt eat..

well tat a day...is time to bk home..altot my sis are not feeling bk home..but since im not well..den we go bk after we hav our dinner...=.=...

No comments: